2020 Survey Window Now Open
How to participate
Complete the form to participate in the survey – We will then email you your survey link directly.
A research study encapsulating more than 20 years of CX insights, trends and
experience from Babble, its technology partners and the travel industry.
Contributions are being made by industry analysts and relevant CX technology vendors, with an aim of being acknowledged as the most useful, authoritative, and comprehensive report of its kind for the travel industry.
It’s designed to provide a single point of reference on key aspects affecting customer interaction management within today’s Travel industry.
We believe it will be the most extensive global overview of its type.
In return for the completion of an anonymous 10 minute survey with questions covering CX, Technology & Strategy your business will receive:
– A personalised Insight6 CX mystery shopper covering the customer journey across website, inbound calls, social and other available channels
– A complimentary copy of the full report when launched along with your mystery shopper report
– A personalised version detailing your benchmarked results from the research
(Individual results will never be shared or published)
What are the benefits?
With the current explosion of devices and interaction channels, the reports insights will be valuable for companies seeking to understand how to plan their next CX moves.
The report provides data that the industry will use to:
– Support business planning and build strategy
– Pinpoint problems using data insights and spot areas that are falling below competitor levels and close the gaps
– Identify best practices and benchmark company performance against top quartile results and set targets aligned to the company’s vision on performance
– Validate performance, trends and directions taken by peers and develop objective yardsticks and compare results
– Get buy-in for change by using relevant reference data to validate a business case, new spend, and/or transformation to a CX capability and support change