Job Title: Customer Executive
Department: Customer Service
Level/ Salary Range: Dependent on Experience
Job Category: Customer Service
Job Code/ Ref#: CEJB0003
Travel Required? No
Position Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Role and Responsibilities
- Log all incoming customer service requests from existing babbles customer base onto the CRM system and action accordingly.
- Project co-ordinate customer jobs, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and are clear on the next steps. Manage through to completion and ensure the invoicing process is followed.
- Place WLR3 orders for customers on babbles system and manage them through to completion.
- Manage SIM Swap and mobile change requests and keep the customer updated with progress.
- Place all orders on relevant supplier within 24 hours of receipt of completed paperwork.
- Keep customers informed at relevant intervals of the progression of their order and chase suppliers accordingly via phone and email.
- Liaise with other departments, partners and suppliers to ensure customers’ orders meet the agreed SLAs, and escalating orders, internally and externally if they are not meeting the agreed SLAs.
- Set up new customer accounts on the system in line with babbles defined process
- Provide cover for your peers during busy periods and annual leave. Duties to include; quoting, customer management, invoicing, billing and contract admin.
- Work with technical support to ensure all IT services are ordered in a timely manner and that engineers have what is required to fulfil the customer request
- This team is in constant change, so support to the wider strategy is paramount.
PBX, CPS, WAN, MPLS, Mobiles, WLR, Handsets, SIP Trunking, Conference Calls, IT Desktop support, and inbound services, cloud, CCTV, security, M365, hosted telephony.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Experience in any of the mentioned responsibilities is desirable, as well as experience on the use of the Aurora Affinity platform, Salesforce or Ability.
You will need to be a clear communicator, customer friendly, polite and have a keen eye for detail. We are looking for a self-starter who is able to question, collate and feedback information clearly to all stakeholders. We’ll also need you to work well under pressure.
Continuous training will be given and progression is offered for the right candidate.
Working hours are 7.5 hours per day with a 30-minute lunch break. Working hours are 9-5 and cover between the hours of 8-4 and 10-6 will need to be provided during the annual leave of other team members.
To apply please email us firstname.lastname@example.org