You rely on your monitoring system to secure your business and premises. That’s why remote CCTV surveillance should be at the heart of it.
Effectiveness and cost efficiency are important, of course. We get it. We can design and implement a system that is perfect for your unique business, and that protects any areas of risk. That includes perimeter, approach, roof, interior and entry points.
Designed to monitor, digitally record, and where required, action a response, a CCTV system can quickly become a powerful and pro-active element in your security.
Why trust babble with your IP CCTV?
We understand the importance of security, and we take it seriously. Our team has extensive knowledge and experience in this area which has taken us to all corners of the UK, whilst providing on-going maintenance services to each location.
Our IP CCTV customers include JCPayne, Eurocell, Wood Group PLC and The Gate Newcastle.
For JCPayne we have installed a CCTV solution, to protect their premises, which consists of a fixed camera, PTZ cameras and PIR detection sensors. As well as providing safety footage, security is extended out of hours by a fully managed control room that responds to any site alerts including emergency response.
The Gate Newcastle was another exciting project for the babble team. We were selected to replace their ageing and unreliable analogue based CCTV system with a new IP based solution for enhanced functionality, improved quality and ease of footage management. A new cabling, fibre and switch infrastructure was designed and implemented to support over 160 cameras of various specification, along with public wifi, telephony system and footfall counting.
How will I benefit from babble IP CCTV?
IP CCTV cameras are the future.
The fuzzy images, unreliable performance and complicated installation that come with analogue systems are all a thing of the past thanks to IP CCTV.
- 1080p HD imaging
- Video analytics
- Offsite monitoring
- Network integration
- Footfall analytics and monitoring
- Dedicated system access
- Intruder alarm integration
- Access control integration
- Secure remote access via a range of mobile devices
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
How does IP CCTV work?
1. Intruder enters site
2. A piece of kit called a ‘passive infrared detector’ is activated as the intruder passes
3. An alarm is then triggered, which is sent to a control room with a real-time video stream of related camera footage
4. The operator opens this alarm and reviews its footage
5. If a threat is detected, an immediate live audio warning is issued. This is usually enough to get rid of the intruder
6. The monitoring operative tracks the intruder and calls for a response from either the police or your security team
7. Uniformed response detains/checks for the intruder and ensures the site is secured again before leaving
8. Captured footage can be used as evidence in legal proceedings if required.