At Babble we’re all about making a difference – to our people, our customers and the world we work in
At Babble, our commitment to making a difference through supporting our wider community and making positive changes in the lives of others shines through in everything we do. We believe it’s our responsibility to bring about the change we want to see and so we use our influence and resources to uplift and support the communities we are part of.
Through our local offices, we support many charities and initiatives close to the heart of our teams. Our efforts to make a difference extend further into our internally staff-run Sustainability Group. This uses the FuturePlus framework to form the basis of how we assess our impacts and contributions in a variety of environmental, social and governance fields.
A few ways we make that difference by being a force for good are:
- Our headline sponsorship of Ride Across Britain 2023 provides us with a unique platform to raise substantial funds for charity, and support those doing the same – we hope to beat the £1.5m raised in 2022.
- We also support Sport Parkinson’s, who encourages people with Parkinson’s of all abilities, experience, and disease progression to try new sports and exercise regimes to alleviate their symptoms.
- By supporting The Buffalo Foundation we help them make a lasting difference to children and young adults living in poverty through sport, education, and the creation of future entrepreneurs.
- Our support of My Name’s Doddie helps them to achieve their goal of a world free of Motor Neurone Disease.
Meet Our People
It’s no mistake that our purpose starts with making a difference to our teams and their families, that’s because we believe how our staff feel drives everything else. We care about keeping a smile on our team’s faces, because that has the biggest impact on our customer’s journey with us.
Some of the ways we turn that purpose into reality are:
- We trust our teams – our ‘freedom in a framework’ management approach gives our teams the flexibility to do what works.
- Our Happiness Survey asks everyone, every week, how they’re feeling, and drives actions from our leadership team.
- Teams enjoy a 9-day work fortnight designed to help deliver a better work/life balance and give people time back with friends and family.
- Our twice-yearly company get-togethers, BabbleFest and BabbleFrost, provide our teams with fun and community-strengthening events – they’ve become a hit with everyone, and something we eagerly look forward to each year.
Babble’s beginnings started with our heads in the cloud. Since 2014 we have recognized the immense potential that the cloud held in changing the way we all work – that’s why our first strapline was ‘Born In The Cloud’. From the start, our customers stood out as pioneers; embracing innovation and displaying the same ambition we had.
With more than a decade of cloud-based experience, and as recipients of the Comms National Awards ‘for ‘Best Hosted Solution’, ‘Best SME Contact Centre’ and ‘Reseller of the year’, and as Microsoft’s Partner of the Year (through our 2022 acquisition of TechQuarters), our knowledge of cloud solutions is unrivalled.
In the last 5 years, we have seen stratospheric growth and were recently named the 2nd fastest-growing technology company in the UK. We primarily grow by acquiring businesses that have worked hard to build their regional leadership, allowing their founders to enjoy the rewards of their efforts. In doing so, we give their customers access to products and expert advice that would never have been possible otherwise. As a result, we have welcomed over 20,000 customers from over 34 successful businesses to the Babble family – and that number grows every month.
Today we give our customers across the UK access to all the market-leading cloud solutions and expertise they need to accelerate productivity, profitability, and to protect their future.
The Evolution of Babble
Babble’s growth is one of the most successful stories in our industry – and something we’re incredibly proud of. From our innovative beginnings; to the many achievements we’ve fulfilled until today, it’s been a journey that we’ve loved being a part of every step of the way.